| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ajiro in July is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in July is dampish. A sizable 201mm (7.9in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 14:29 long with an average length of 14:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Ajiro July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Ajiro, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Ajiro: