| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ajiro in June is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- In June the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in June is rather sodden. A hearty 265.4mm (10.4in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 14:21 long and the longest day is 14:31 long with an average length of 14:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Ajiro June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Ajiro, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Ajiro: