| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ajiro in May is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in May is very slightly soggy. Around 171.5mm (6.8in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:34 long and the longest day is 14:20 long with an average length of 13:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Ajiro May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Ajiro, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Ajiro: