| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ajiro in April is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in April is a little damp. Some 154.7mm (6.1in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:32 long with an average length of 13:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Ajiro April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ajiro, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ajiro: